Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Deep Breath, and Beginning Again

2.28.09

January and February have been "full up" with the joy of concluding my energy leadership training (see Institute for Professional Empowerment Coaching). And, I enjoyed renewal of spirit (ENERGY) with my colleagues on the Holy Relationships National Steering Committee as we met in New York City and finish plans for a local event in Chicago on March 21. I've therefore been collecting tidbits I want to share here, and am going to FINALLY pass them on now.

Peace and love,
Jacki

PS. Does anyone else out there sometimes get unnecessarily weighted down by beliefs that you are "behind" or "in debt" - even (perversely!) in relation to the lists and expectations that you yourself create? Here's to unlearning THAT craziness. Watch my event blog for upcoming discussions of this marvelous new book called Payback by Margaret Atwood. It is, as I understand it, a study of how ideas of indebtedness in our philosophical and religious history have influenced our culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home