Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Coaching and Your Personal Epiphany

A Personal Affirmation for Epiphany

I am clearing out old confusion and doubt so that I can see the miracles today and participate in the recovery of the universe.

As you dare to see that you have been ruled by old programming, know that new truths and positive, healthy thoughts are taking its place! Know that you are in the process of moving forward, and while doing so you are helping others in this universe to move forward too. Miracles begin to happen when we sit still and begin to look within. Let those miracles be there for you today!

The above meditation was adapted from Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World: Meditations of Hope and Healing, by Ruth Fishel (Sterling, 2007). I received it from Beliefnet.com, a wonderful site to check out if you don't know about it.

It strikes me that "clearing old confusion and doubt so that I can see..." is EXACTLY what life coaching is about. I coach people who find themselves in a wide variety of challenging times; together we embrace new, positive truths that support lives of faith, intention and service. Do you have a gap between intention and reality? Do you find yourself experiencing roadblocks you need help to move past? Do you have a challenging dilemma for which you need support in living your values?

Call or email me today to explore whether I might be able to help. We'll put our full attention on your desires, values and potential for 3-6 months. If we're not a good match, I'll help you find someone else who can best support you.

Make 2009 a year of miracles for you and all those you love!

For Good News,

Jacki
773.655.4357
jacki@livingwellministries.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home