Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love This Life, This World

Still in the "Happy New Year" mood, I guess. Or just full up on joy, adventure, calm, love. Let's KEEP ON inaugurating a loving life, a loving world... I found this post on my event/program blog. I wrote at the very beginning of LWM's on-line presence. Now, as I approach the one-year anniversary of this work, I am so grateful for all those fellow travelers, loved ones, mentors and peers who are a part of such an abundant life.

******************************************************************

"I came that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (Jesus, someone claimed/claims, said that. in John 10:10).

"Love this Life... This World"

reality
invitation
command(?)
law of liberty (!)
the way, the truth, the life

joy of today

living well, still
living well, waves

living well, then
(yes, they did)

living well, now
(yes, i choose)

living well, then
(yes, we will)

"It's great to be alive!" (young master Jason, dancing)

"Our truest nonconformity may not be in withholding ourselves from the world but in loving it as God loves it. " Mary H. Schertz in "For God So Loved" (in The Heart of the Matter: Pastoral Ministry in Anabaptist Perspective, Erick Sawatzky, ed.)

Rev. Jacki Belile, here. I dedicate this blog and the space it creates to the Source and Work of Living Well. May "Living Well Ministries" reveal God's light and love -- already at work (play) -- in the lives of those I will encounter. We'll study, we'll open, we'll encourage, we'll pray. May it be for love -- not escape -- of this incredible, fragile life.

For Undivided Life!

Jacki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home